Nestled in the rolling hills of the Darling Downs High Country, a short drive from Toowoomba, Bunnyconnellen sits in a micro region of Queensland that boasts fine food, stunning scenery and ample opportunity to be immersed in nature.
Handy enough for a day trip, yet far enough for a quick weekend getaway, we are located only 45 minutes from Toowoomba and an easy two hour drive from Brisbane.
The prominent olive grove and a collection of rustic farm buildings stand out from the main road and draw you towards our front gate. Follow the olive trees down the drive to our ample parking site and wander through to the gift shop & award winning gardens.
With an abundance of activities on our doorstep, you might find one day is just not enough time to spend in The High Country Hamlets. We are not far from Crows Nest Falls, or Ravensbourne National Park. You can also hop over to the Bunya Mountains to spend a refreshing walk under the large Bunya Pines, or even discover some of the lakes nearby.
Our top spots for stopping on your way to see us:
- Beutel’s Lookout, Ravensbourne National Park
- Water activities at Lake Perseverance or Lake Cressbrook
- Check out the Cuckoo clocks at Cabarlah
- Pick blueberries at Hampton Blue (seasonal)
- Spot local wildlife at any number of the picnic spots dotted along the way